Friday, July 2, 2010

I am finally settling back in. It has been a week of adjustment, but the Lord is teaching me through it- and I am thankful for that. My whole future still seems so uncertain, and it is easy to get caught up in the uncertainty of the unknown. The Lord keeps reminding me to trust in him. To trust him and be faithful to him right now where he has me. To abide in him and draw near to him during this time of transition and unknowns.

DanDire, one of our boys got hit by a motorcycle yesterday on the way to school. He broke his collar bone and is now in a "cast" of sorts for the next six weeks. I don't think the boda (motorcycle driver) even stopped to see if he was okay.

Anthony, the man in Masese that I was helping before I left for the states is doing amazing! I can't tell you how amazing he looks! His face has filled out, you can no longer see his ribs, and he is even getting a rounded stomach! It is amazing to see the Lord bring healing to his body!!! Thank you for your prayers for him! Continue praying for him that his body would continue to heal, and also that he would come to know the God that we know and love dearly.

I got to go to pick up the kids from school.....will write more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment