Saturday, August 8, 2009

God,
You are good. I thank you for your faithfullness. I thank you that you hold me in your arms. That you hold me close against your chest and reassure me that everything is ok. God, I have got caught up in the business of life. I have got distracted. My gaze has come off of you, and onto circumstances and stress and things that need done. Help me to slow down again. Help me to slow down, and live in each moment. To never be to busy to greet and talk to the person that you put in my path. To never be in to much of a hurry, that I brush a crying child off- or that I slip out of the hold of a child who just wants a hug. Erase the "to do" list in my head. Sometimes I feel like the place is just barely holding together--and then I realize I am trying to hold it up on my own. God, how I need you! Bring peace to my spirit oh God! Bring rest in the midst of chaos. May my love for these children and these people be reknewed! May my convictions and servants heart be reknewed by you! May my gaze be fixed firmly on you. May I be swept away and awed by you. By your love for me. By the way you meet with me. By the way you speak to me. May I be swept away....by you. Once again. May I be captivated by you. God I love you, and I want to be near you. I find myself amazed by you.....
Come and breathe life into me. Awaken my spirit Awaken my love. Alligne my heart with yours. May it beat for what yours beats for, and break along with yours when your heart breaks. I love you, and just want to be near you right now.

Love,
Anna

1 comment: